Thursday, March 24, 2011

Face Lift

I thought my Blogger page could use a face lift.  What do you think of the new and improved page?  Could anyone help me figure out how to put multiple pictures side by side?  Every time I add pictures they are always stacked and never the size I want either.  I'm fairly new to all of this, so any help would be appreciated.  Thank you! 

3 comments:

  1. I like the new look! Do you mean putting pictures in your posts? I might be able to help you with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! Super cute! When you figure out how to do the multiple picts let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Andrea is the resident blog genius.

    At the same time, I've been playing with Photoscape (www.photoscape.org) and it is amazing. I really love it! You can add pictures and edit them, etc. Really easily!

    I like the face lift though. way fun. :)

    ReplyDelete