Thursday, April 28, 2011
Sweatin to the oldies
Some of you may know that I am in a fiddle group. Well, if you didn't know, now you do. We had a concert tonight and it was a lot of fun. I like to keep up my playing because it's really relaxing and helps me to take my mind off of things. It's my "me" time and it rejuvenates me. Anyway, we played at an assisted living facility and it was great. I absolutely love the elderly (well, most of them anyway). Are you wondering about my post title yet? Well, we were in an old folks home and they keep it like ninety million degrees in there. And there's old people in there, so we were sweatin (and playing) to the oldies. He he he.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it's great that you have that outlet. Something you enjoy that doesn't involve your kids is important.
ReplyDeleteMy mom totally had the Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies video tapes. This title brought back many crazy memories!
My mom had those tapes too! Probably still does.
ReplyDelete